Subject: Re: Japanese
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: MINOURA Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/27/2000 18:19:10
|> In <200010270808.RAA11497@ibr1.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp>
|>  Henry Nelson <henry@irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp> wrote:

> What is your recommendation for NetBSD without X?  So far in a
> text environment the canuum interface has been totally useless.

Oops, skkinput is an X input method (like kinput2) , and
canuum and uum are command line fep, you know.

Actually I use Windows IME when I log in from a character
terminal (that is, TeraTerm Pro), and have no recommendation
for tty.

> What is "XPG4DL?"

See my previous mail.

> I thought the OS was NetBSD.  Presently I use 1.4.2 on three
> platforms: /i386, /sparc and /pc98.  I'd like Japanese input to
> work _satisfactorily_ on all of them, but I'll settle for any.

What's the problem?

--
Minoura Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org> or <minoura@jp.netbsd.org>