Subject: Re: PHP4
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Arthur <truist@noteworthyms.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2000 10:09:18
IMP is good, once you get it set up.  It's not in pkgsrc, but it's not too
hard to install, once you find the right documentation (which is generally a
little sparse).  Also, just going to the IMP main page actually flips you
through 3 pages, so hitting your back button doesn't get you out of it,
which is an annoyance to me.  Other than that, it works wonderfully.  Also,
I couldn't find any other solution that was good, free, and easy to use (but
even if I had, I probably would have ended up with IMP).

Nathan