Subject: PHP4
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Dumitriu <alexrd@earthlink.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2000 00:43:49
Hi all,

Anyone have any luck building php4 (as a dynamic apache module) for =
netbsd? I got it to build OK, but when apache tries to load it, it =
chokes on undefined symbols. I think the problem may be in the linking =
stage. At first I got errors from ld saying that -Wl is an unknown =
option, so I edited the libtool config file in the php build dir and =
took out the "flag to pass options to linker" option entirely. After =
that it built fine (or so it seemed). Since this was the only snag I =
hit, I suspect it.
Any ideas?

On a related (to me anyway) note: can anyone recommend a good webmail =
server? (that's why I need php4 in the first place...)

Thanks,

-Alex Dumitriu=