Subject: Re: WSCONSOLE in a DEC3000/300
To: Ricardo =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=FA=F1ez?= <rinunez@usb.ve>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2000 12:13:18
Ricardo =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=FA=F1ez?= wrote:

>The system tells me ttyE1 is not configured.
>
>What do you think?

>wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory
>wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory

It looks like it tried to add additional screens and could not.
I would guess that you probably have a frame buffer device, which
we do not currently support virtual terminals on.  I've been thinking
about adding some code to do that, but given the current state of
my priorities, I do not think that I'll have time to do it before
1.5, but I may be able to sneak it into 1.5.1.  (Or, maybe someone
else might do it.)

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==