Subject: LKM Interface
To: netbsd-users@netbsd.org <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/30/2000 14:54:20
Whilst chatting to the Rubberhose people I got this reply back:

"The kernel interface is still being finalised. Everything except
keyboard capture has been completed. We suspended work on the NetBSD &
FreeBSD modules many months ago, because tracking a moving target was
foolish. If you feel capable of updating the NetBSD module (requires
general kernel coding skills -- nothing especially magic). Let us know.
I estimate about a weeks work."

Does anyone know if the NetBSD kernel interface has been "finalised"
yet, is it worth me/someone to invest some time into this?

Lund

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator