Subject: IPAQ and NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sarton O'Brien <sobrien@quicksilver.co.nz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/30/2000 12:05:50
Howdy,

I am thinking of purchasing an IPAQ, I have seen linux reports on projects
that are in progress to allow full functionality of the IPAQ but being a BSD
enthusiast would much rather be running a real operating system :)

The IPAQ I mean is the one using the 206 MHz Intel Strong ARM 32-bit
Processor, not the celeron/P3 toaster looking one.

I am just really curious as to whether or not NetBSD supports this model and
if so, what functionality is available, ie. am I going to have to have a
keyboard or is there a supported touch screen driver allowing me to use
xfree?

Thanks for any information, I'm looking foward to having pocket bsd .. :))

Sarton         (PLEASE cc to this address as I am currently not subcribed to
the list)