Subject: Re: TCL/TK
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/16/2000 13:58:03
(Redirected from current-users and port-i386 to the more appropriate
netbsd-users@netbsd.org - see http://www.netbsd.org/MailingLists/#descriptions)

At 09:57 AM 7/16/00 -0700, Greywolf wrote:
>See pkgsrc/lang/tcl80 and pkgsrc/lang/tclX80.

And beyond that,

grep DEPENDS /usr/pkgsrc*/*/Makefile | egrep tk80\|tcl80 | wc

shows that there are 64 packages that use tcl or tk, so I'd say yes, a lot
of people are using tcl/tk for a lot of things. (I've been playing around
with tkCVS (a graphical frontend for CVS) lately, for example.)