Subject: Blind/Handicapped access?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Erich T. Enke <Erich.T.Enke@wheaton.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/14/2000 20:33:17
I have a friend who's blind and thought I'd poll the crowd to see what
sort of handicapped access there is to NetBSD.  Yes, I am aware of linux
emulation.  Yes, I am aware of the blinux site.  But, from reviews I've
seen, blinux just doesn't cut it.  Are there any datapoints you guys may
be aware of that I'm missing?

From my experience with NetBSD and their interests to be portable to other
_machines_ and accessible from other _languages_, I would think it in
NetBSD's interests to follow up on handicap access as a whole.  Thoughts?
Comments?

TIA
Erich