Subject: New BSD user group in Adelaide, South Australia
To: None <NetBSD-users@NetBSD.org, misc@OpenBSD.org>
From: Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/22/2000 14:10:14
For some time we've had a FreeBSD user group in South Australia,
SAFUG.  See http://www.knfpub.com/safug/index.html for more details.
A few months, we decided that we didn't want to be insular and that
we'd like to have NetBSD and OpenBSD users in the group as well, so we
changed the name of the group to the BSD User Group Adelaide (BUGA).
We've been rather slow getting the web site updated, and I had
intended to hold off with the announcement until it looked less biased
towards FreeBSD, but we're having a meeting with barbeque next
Saturday (1 July), starting at noon, and we'd like to see some Net and
Open people there as well.  You can sign up for the BUGA mailing list
by sending mail to majordomo@beldin.net with "subscribe buga".  Let me
know personally if you would like to come to the meeting.  And if
you'd like to help get the web site up to date, contact Mark Newton,
who will welcome you with open arms.

Greg