Subject: Re: [linux-usb] Anti-NDA petition
To: Alan Cox" , "Jeroen Vreeken <pe1rxq@amsat.org>
From: Roderick Groesbeek <rgroesb@triple-it.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/25/2000 23:29:07
From: Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>; Jeroen Vreeken <pe1rxq@amsat.org>
Cc: <linux-usb@suse.com>; <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>; <misc@openbsd.org>;
<netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 10:09 PM

> Alan:
>
> It is this sort of attitude, as well as the anti-business agenda embodied
> in the GPL, that alienate manufacturers from open source. And Philips is
not a
> good company to alienate; they have a lot to offer. (I suspect that this

Hey!

And Philips is running Linux on a bunch of their systems too!
And what about those rumours about the Trimedia processor (Philips) and
Linux?

> --Brett Glass

I'm completely objective...

1) I have a Philips USB camera
2) Philips company is originating from my country

:-P

Vriendelijke Groet,

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T