Subject: Re: Another Manual ???
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@pgh.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/24/2000 23:50:01
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Matthew Orgass wrote:

>   In that case I disagree.  Making sure that the documentation agrees with
> whatever last minute changes are made is release engineering's job.

Yes, but you know how release engineering does a job like this? It
rejects any changes that do not include appropriate documentation changes.

In other words, `if you want your change in, do the docs as well.'

It is very, very rare for the release engineering team to change any
files on their own, rather than just by patching them with whatever
someone gives them.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   917 532 4208   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.