Subject: RE: Another Manual ???
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
From: Andrew Crossley <toast@iinet.net.au>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/21/2000 14:22:32
>   Including your history will make it personable, and may make it feel
>   more inclusive for those who share your background.  But people who
>   don't may tend to suspect that the documentation will be colored from
>   your point of view.

The OS history was included for the posting - it is not going in the manual.
The idea was to inform the list of my OS experience, not to put it in the
book.  I didn't expect everybody else to "take their OS clothes off" and
reveal their OS upbringings.  The last thing people want to read whilst
learning NetBSD is MY OS history!!