Subject: Re: Another Manual ???
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Emre <emre@iris.vsrc.uab.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/20/2000 19:07:27
Hello again,

> What do you mean?  NetBSD has manpages.  Were you implying that we don't,
> or are OpenBSD's ``different'' in some way?

Of course not...I'm aware that NetBSD has manpages.  OpenBSD's man pages
are clearly formulated and easy to read (and understand), most of them
also have good examples.  NetBSD's man pages are not BAD...no no but it
seemed to me that OpenBSD has nicer man :)

Besides the man pages...the FAQ, it's raw.  First time I installed
NetBSD, I went straight to the website to RTFFAQ.  I went to "basic
networking" and there was nearly nothing, that I didn't know already.
It improved a bit (the i386 FAQ at least) but I still see stuff like
"See also: o placeholder" But besides that everythign is alright....

Cheers

--
Emre Yildirim
Fingerprint = B16C EBA7 97FE EF2C 365F C4C4 54AA 3676 5E9E E10A