Subject: Job advert I received today...
To: None <,>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/08/1999 15:28:58
I just received this today. I don't know where it is, and I've never heard
of the company. That, and I don't deal with recruiters, ever. All that aside,
maybe this will be useful to someone. I thought it was cool that they
emphasized NetBSD.

Subject: Trying to locate...

Someone with the following skillsfor a full time permanent position with a
company out of the Boston area.

*       BS/MS CS/CE/EE or equivalent
*       5+ years of relevant development experience
*       Must have expertise in IP stack (IP Multicast, IPSec, IP in IP
tunneling, and IP routing table management) and kernel development on Unix.
*       Must have Unix device driver development experience
*       Experience with FreeBSD, NetBSD, and Linux internals is a plus;
especially NetBSD
Could you please let me know if you know of someone who may fit this
criteria or point me in the direction to locate a qualfied candidate?

Highest Regards,

      Laura M. Aussner
Executive eCommerce/IT Recruiter

     SHS Technical Services
     3814 Walnut Street
     Harrisburg, PA 17109

    Mason Loring Bliss  They also surf who
awake ? sleep : dream;  only stand on waves.