Subject: Re: New Developer
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/06/1999 17:29:40
On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 10:10:14PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I think there are some left, yes. Various companies have build Unix machines
> with the m68k processors.
> Aren't there some Aviion which uses m68k ?

I used to admin a box called an 'Arix' - Arix went under in '91-2

It was an MP 020 box.

I'd be suprised if anyone here has even _seen_ one, let alone has one.

Double points if you saw the advertising poster when the machines were
first announced - a bad angle for the shot let you see the background
through the case, so you could tell the photo was of an empty chassis.

(About an Amiga rendering landscapes) It's not thinking, it's being artistic!
					      - Jamie Woods