Subject: Re: harware file
To: Sebastien Cayetanot <sebastien.cayetanot@DotCom.FR>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/21/1999 10:21:45
On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 01:11:12AM -0700, Sebastien Cayetanot wrote:
> Is somebody could tell me, the name of the file where NetBSD wrote the
> different card or controller which are found when it boot.
> (hard drive, pci card, ...)
Are you talking about the boot messages now?
You can view them with dmesg, but they might get overwritten there
by other kernel messages if the system stays up longer.
If your /etc/rc file is up-to-date and you have set dmesg to "YES" in
rc.conf you should have a copy in /var/run/dmesg.boot.

[CC to tech-misc removed]
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.