Subject: Re: NetBSD / PCI
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Sebastien Cayetanot <sebastien.cayetanot@DotCom.FR>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/20/1999 09:35:51
Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 09:19:32AM -0700, Sebastien Cayetanot wrote:
> > Is somebody already work with a pci add-in card ?
> >
> What kind of add-in card is it ?

    It's a PCI add-in card that  I developp now it goal is to receive data from
satellite then I must load a program on board through the pci bus . This
program will be load in the RAM of the card.

--
Sebastien Cayetanot                             Departement R&D
DotCom SA.                                      Email:sebastien.cayetanot@dotcom.fr