Subject: Re: sup release branch stable?
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/01/1999 12:59:56
	The NetBSD-release branch is the last release, plus whatever
	bug fixes will be going into the next patch release.

	There is a _small_ chance it could have an introduced bug which
	makes it worse than the previous release, but in general it should
	be the most stable NetBSD around :)

		David/absolute

    -=-  "They're only red from all the thoughts unused inside my head"  -=-