Subject: Re: ahc and raidframe questions
To: Greg Lehey <>
From: Andrew Gillham <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/27/1999 01:10:15
Greg Lehey writes:
> Sure, it wouldn't be difficult at all.  First I want to put it into
> the FreeBSD ports collection, but I have some Linux changes to merge,
> and the person who submit them completely reindented everything, so
> I'm summoning up courage to fix things up.  Also, the NetBSD hooks are
> a little primitive:
>   #ifdef NetBSD
>   #define srandomdev() srand ((unsigned) time (NULL))
>   #endif
> I'll take a look at that, too, when I have time.

On NetBSD/i386:
cc -O2 -g   -o rawio rawio.c
rawio.c: In function `main':
rawio.c:305: `DIOCGDINFO' undeclared (first use in this function)
rawio.c:305: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
rawio.c:305: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank                     | inadvertently.