Subject: Re: My "NetBSD Hints and Tips" page (was Re: Rob Windsor's Life After Installing NetBSD)
To: Neumann, Matthew C <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@warthog.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/10/1999 17:55:36
Rob Windsor write:

> Verily did "Neumann, Matthew C" write:

>> Does anyone have a copy of this?  It appears to no longer be on his website
>> and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

> Yeah, I have a tarball of it somewhere.  :>

> The drive that this information resided on died a couple of years ago and
> I haven't gone to the effort to reconstruct the website.

> Also, a lot of things have changed in NetBSD since I wrote that information
> that obsolete my web pages, most notably /etc/rc.conf.

> I hope to put more time into that in the near future, but not within the
> next couple of weeks.

Ok, due to popular demand, they are back.

Even though I gave them a good hour of work, they are still *way* outdated.
I'll go through them as I can.  I'm going to be installing NetBSD freshly
on a sparc or two here at work, so I'll have some new notes.  Also, my
wife just bought a spiffy PowerMac G3, so maybe I can encourage her to
do some graphics work for me.

I also have my html pages on multiple systems, so I won't "pay the price"
when a drive bites the big one.

oh yeah, the url is "http://www.warped.com/~windsor/netbsd/" (same as before)

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@warthog.com
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.