Subject: Re: q3test + riva tnt working..
To: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@t.dk>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/03/1999 11:05:28
Soren S. Jorvang writes:

> I was referring to the GLX layer, but from NVidia's source download
> page, it appears to be the same as what the G200 driver uses, so as
> far as NetBSD is concerned, things should be the same as for the G200.

The only change I really needed to make was to Mesa-3.0's asm_386.S
which was assuming ELF, but had checks for FREEBSD.  The nvidia GLX
code compiled right up and works fine for what I've tested so far.

I think any kind of 3D hardware support is better than none.  Having
a 3D package would be great for the interim while we wait for XFree86
4.0 to arrive.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.