Subject: Re: SF BA Users Group
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/26/1999 10:43:45
] On Tue, 25 May 1999 22:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
]  Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org> wrote:
]
]  > Sorry about the delay going out to this list:
]  >
]  > SF-BA/South Bay NetBSD Users Group.
]  > This Thursday 8pm! (5/27/1999)
]  > Round Table at 3253 Stevens Creek Bl, Santa Clara.  408/296-3040
]  > The room in the back.
]
] Damn!  You picked the day I'm going to see Episode I :-)

EXCELLENT special effects!

] BTW, I'd love to attend these meetings, but I need to know a little
] further in advance, since I live in San Francisco, and commute via
] bike+CalTrain (to/from Mountain View).  I know a few other NetBSD folks
] who work in the South Bay and live in San Francisco as well (though, who
] do not necessarily take the train), who also might fall into the "need to
] know a little further in advance category".
]
] ...also, an SF-BA/San Francisco group might be of interest, as well... tho
] I'm pretty sure I don't want to organize it :-)

This meeting is mostly to test the waters and start building critical mass.
I'm not opposed to moving it further up the peninsula.  Until we get
a significant number of people attending, I'd like to avoid splitting it
into two meetings.

-=Erik Berls.