Subject: Re: Problems with Upgrading NetBSD-1.3.3 --> NetBSD-1.4_BETA
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/26/1999 15:24:55
	Currently NetBSD/sparc does not use sysinst, though I believe mrg
	added all the necessary goo a while back. I have it almost working
	here (just some media selection issues to track down).
	I'll put up a disk as soon as I have a chance.

	Even if sparc uses the script based install by default, I'd like
	to see a sysinst floppy and netbsd.ram for 1.4 also..

		David/absolute

                  -=- Why _do_ we crucify ourselves?  -=-