Subject: Re: NYC NetBSD get togethers?
To: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
From: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/11/1999 05:06:33
He's correct. Under 18 is not allowed to drive within the 5 boroughs, without
his legal guardian in the car at all times.

Nathan, you wimp. :)
what they dont know, won't hurt 'em...

remember...Don't Break The Law.

Collary: Don't Get Caught.

/me whistles innocently

Greg

--
---

God may be my co-pilot...but the Devil's my bombadier.

--
Greg Obremski						obremski@dilbert.org
Consultant						obremski@colltech.com

All opinions expressed in this mail are mine, and mine alone. If you disagree
with that, remember that I have root, and you do not.