Subject: Re: NYC NetBSD get togethers?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/10/1999 22:57:38
On Sat, Apr 10, 1999 at 10:02:56PM -0400, Andrew Brown wrote:
> >Heh. Can't drive, either. The NYS driving age is 16, but the license is
> >invalid in the five boroughs until 18.
>
> ...not quite.  you just can't go on state highways and some other
> stuff (i think it's technically "toll roads").  like, for example, the
> thruway or most of the bridges and tunnels that connect the five
> boroughs.  you can still drive over the queensborough bridge :).

According to my driver's manual, I'm not allowed to drive within the
five boroughs of New York City. It doesn't say anything about toll
roads or state highways or bridges -- just NYC.

--
Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>         The statements and opinions in my
Unix Admin @ Frontline Communications    public posts are mine, not FCC's.