Subject: Re: NYC NetBSD get togethers?
To: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/10/1999 22:02:56

>> > I'll have to think about that after my hangover gets a little better. :-)
>>
>> Well Nathan, somebody has to drive.
>
>Heh. Can't drive, either. The NYS driving age is 16, but the license is
>invalid in the five boroughs until 18.

...not quite.  you just can't go on state highways and some other
stuff (i think it's technically "toll roads").  like, for example, the
thruway or most of the bridges and tunnels that connect the five
boroughs.  you can still drive over the queensborough bridge :).

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|