Subject: The Daemon News, a NetBSD resource.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/06/1999 01:13:11
The Daemon News has been publishing BSD related articles since September
1998 and is now mirrored in 13 countries.  We are growing quite quickly
and www.netbsd.org has been one of our top referrers.  So I know there are
a large number of NetBSD readers.

However, we don't see as many NetBSD contributers sending articles.
NetBSD has many things that the entire community can benefit from.

I am very interested in articles from NetBSD folks in these areas:

  Porting Software to different platforms, especially Sun and Apple.
  NetBSD's role in the new Apple Software.
  The History of BSD from NetBSD's perspective.
  The internals of the BSD Kernel.
  Stories of BSDism that happen in NetBSD.
  User Success stories, getting BSD into places.

This list is not inclusive, if you have a good article about BSD, send it
to us.  Articles are due by the 11th of each month, and published the
first of the next month.

Send articles to article@daemonnews.org

If you have news items, send them to news@daemonnews.org

We have openings for people to write regular columns.  Authors writing
regular columns, write every other month.  Two authors team up on a column
and share the work load, writing one article every two  months.  This
makes it very easy to be a Daemon News Columnist.  Just 1500 words every
other month. :-)

If you can't find a person to co-author with you, we can match you up with
someone.

The editors can be reached at editor@daemonnews.org

	-Chris Coleman
	Daemon News Editor in Chief