Subject: 1.4 Release Schedule
To: NetBSD-current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/02/1999 14:12:14
I've just committed the 1.4 release schedule to the Changes page on
the NetBSD website. This should appear when the web server next updates
itself.

The ALPHA release of 1.4 should be available on the FTP site pretty
soon (within the next few days, depending on your architecture);
I encourage everyone who's not running a critical production machine
to give it a go. It's pretty stable at this point, but of course
the more testing it gets, the better. Since we're on a tight timeline
for this release, you're likely to get back fixes fairly quickly
for any bugs you find.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.