Subject: Re: Anyone in here object to random chatter?
To: Richard Rauch <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/1999 10:39:05
On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 08:49:15AM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:

> The list tells us ``keep the technical content high''.  Why would it say
> that if it wasn't intended for technical discussions?

I'm not saying it's *not* for technical discussions. I'm just saying that
I'd like to see the list used for chatter as well.

What useful and unique role does netbsd-users serve now, when we already

> This could be a bad idea.  As a human being, I have a moderately long
> life-expectancy and eat lots of other things. Given the times that I live
> in, lots of non-degradable toxins have doubtless built up in me.  But, I
> am nonetheless duly honored.

There's always the thumb thing... That would pretty much minimize the toxic

Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((   from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore