Subject: Re: xsm, gnome crashing w/o a hostname
To: Yoav Cohen-Sivan <yoavcs@inter.net.il>
From: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/24/1999 18:15:09
I've never messed with gnome but I had this happen with xsm first time
I installed NetBSD. I'm not sure whether it was a missing /etc/hosts
entry or because my host entry was 127.0.0.1, which also happens to give
a file exists warning at boot or something like that due to
route add $addr 127.0.0.1
in /etc/netstart.

Cheers,

	- Joel