Subject: Compaq Prosignia 200 with Dual Adaptecs
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Scott R. Burns <Scott.Burns@Netcontech.Com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/07/1999 00:14:17
Thanks for everyones help with troubleshooting the build of this system. =
My original problem with the kernel hanging with dual Adaptec 2940UW =
cards has disappeared since I installed the latest Compaq Rom upgrade, =
and NetBSD 1.3.3. I am not sure which item cured it but I have a feeling =
it is the Rom upgrade.

I have one last quick question about this system. Since it will be a =
heavy Samba file server, and since I have read about some =
performance/lockup issues corrected with the "tl" driver in current, =
should I/can I upgrade the V1.3.3 "tl" driver code to current ?

Scott Burns