Subject: [UPDATE] ne1: device timeout
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Francesco Zerra <zerra@cmns.mnegri.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/05/1999 10:45:09
Hi all,
as I supposed, an IRQ channel must not be shared by two cards (although my
cards worked very slow...).

After I downloaded the 3C579-TP driver from the 3COM web site, I haven't been
able to setup the card with new parameters yet (There's a note that says "This
software option (refers to the EISA Configuration) does not apply to the
EtherLink III EISA or Micro Channel adapters"). So, I'm still looking for any
sort of information on the 3COM site...

I could't find the driver diskette which came with my "PE-903S.b made in
Taiwan" NE2000 Compatible :)) adapter...Altavista told me about 3 sites that
talks about this card...but the driver is not there...So, I'm still looking
for any sort on information on the Internet... :))

...we will see as soon as I get news

Thank you very much for so quick responses,
	Francesco

P.S:
Robert Alexander Baxter told me about
   ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/lne20001.exe
   ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/lne20002.exe
but they didn't help me.