Subject: Re: Again: how post-configuration after installation
To: Oliver Graemer <graemer@okay.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/1999 17:26:19
	If you have set rc_configured=YES in rc.conf (Note there is no
	space there), then it should give you a login prompt when
	it boots.

	At the moment you are booting to single user mode so it
	will not mount filesystems and not give you any login options.

	If you have set rc_configured and it is still stopping at single
	user mode, check that you have the SRM flags set appropriately:

		http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/faq.html#Automatic

		David/absolute

             -=-  "Promise carved in stone, deeper than the sea"  -=-