Subject: Re: docs about configuring netbsd
To: Oliver Graemer <graemer@okay.net>
From: Guenther Grau <Guenther.Grau@bk.bosch.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/27/1999 09:19:36
Oliver Graemer wrote:

> dear all,
>
> where can I find more detailed ducuments about configuring netbsd (for
> instance login from netbsd seams to be different from linux login).
> I wanna know more about installing a router (to dialup to my ISP)
> under NetBSD.

Well, there is the canonical website www.netbsd.org.
Then, there are the man-pages and the doc-directory.
There are several books out there, descriptions of
these should be on the web site.

Concerning the standard tools like ppp, they should
work exactly or very similar like on the other unix
operating systems.

If you need more help, we need more detailed information
on what you are trying to do and in which ways this fails :-)

  Guenther