Subject: Re: installing on i386
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Oleg Polyanski <luke@eed.miee.ru>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/12/1999 23:49:10
> 	Does sysint give any error messages when failing to write the
> 	disklabel under 1.3.3?

	nope. there was no any error messages. when i decide continue (after
customizing partitions in disklabel) i get the following:

Writting the NetBSD disklabel....
sd1: no disk label

	and so on (newfs fails complaining `/dev/rsd1a: device not configured') etc.

> 	As for the current snapshot - are ther any error messages before
> 	the 'md0: / file system full', and could you check if there is
> 	a core file on the filesystem?

	(to be exact - this is netbsd 1.3h) no, there are no error messages and
sysinst dumps to core.