Subject: Re: Secure web browser?
To: None <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Mike Pelley <mikep@winddance.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/08/1999 15:06:47
>Anyone got any tricks for building mozilla with security enabled?  I'm
>really tired of having to use my WinTel box to check my stock portfolio
>at E*Trade!  :)
>
>Or are there any other browsers available in the packages system with
>this (security) capability?  (I've tried Mosaic, mozilla, and grail...)

Well, it's not in the packages system, but I downloaded the secure linux
version of Netscape and use it for my banking (128 bit).  It was pretty easy
to install and runs solid for me - I found the mozilla package pretty rough,
with various pop up error messages regarding buttons/windows weirdness.  I
like to run native if I can, but this works so nice...   ;o)

CU!  Mike.
mike@pelley.com