Subject: Re: nntpd
To: None <dinsen@danbbs.dk, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/21/1998 17:58:21
In article <36578232.1397323@box.dinsen.dk.eu.org> you wrote:
> Ok, the files are on my favourite mirror under
> NetBSD/packages/news/inn, but how do I download them? news/inn is'nt
> in the 1.3.2 (my NetBSD version) pkgsrc. Is there a newest pkgsrc.tgz?
> Or is there a good way of obtaining the pkgsrc/news/inn subtree?

Grab ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/pkgsrc.tar.gz
This should basically work, although it'll require you to install the
pkgtools/pkg_install and pkgtools/ftp and probably pkgtools/pax pkgs,
which will update some things from 1.3.2 -> currentish. :)

After that you should be able to use anything.

> I could'nt find any help on www.netbsd.org - but maybe I just
> overlooked it...

Try ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/Packages.txt

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>