Subject: Re: Problems with ksh in NetBSD 1.3.2?
To: Devin Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/09/1998 23:30:14
	That certainly sounds like a bug :/

	You should probably submit a pr (see the website for reporting
	bugs or use 'send-pr').

	If you're feeling adventurous you could download the -current
	ksh source (ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/bin/ksh)
	and see if it will compile on your box, and if so, does it still
	have the problem.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-