Subject: README: need testers for 1.3.3 MII code
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/03/1998 13:41:19
I am working against a deadline to port the new MII code to NetBSD 1.3.3
so that improvements to some network drivers can be included in that release,
and also so that e.g. the EPIC and 3c905B drivers can be back-ported to
that release.  This also fixes media selection problems with the older
3c900 and 3c905 (non-B) cards.

I need people willing to boot a GENERIC kernel and test a new ifconfig(8)
binary.  I need to have this all worked out before this weekend!  If you
can test this stuff for me, please send me mail ASAP!

Drivers I'm interested in:

	ep	(esp. PCI)
	fxp
	tl

Thanks!

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 940 5942