Subject: tcp_wrapper
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/1998 16:00:55
Am I missing something? tcp_wrapper seems to be installed in NetBSD-1.3.2
by default, but there is no tcpd, tcpd.8, or any mention of it in inetd.conf.
tcp_wrapper is also not in pkg so I'd expect the bundled version to include
tcpd. I don't see an src/libexec/tcpd in NetBSD-current either. I did a
find / -type f -name "*tcpd*" -print, and it came up with tcpdchk and
tcpdmatch but not tcpd (tcpdchk.8 and tcpdmatch.8 but no tcpd.8).

NetBSD xeno 1.3.2 NetBSD 1.3.2 (GENERIC_SCSI3) #0: Sun May 10 23:24:39 MEST 1998     pk@flambard:/usr/src1/sys/arch/sparc/compile/GENERIC_SCSI3 sparc

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
--
  / Nathan Dorfman \  / "`IE4 brings the web to UNIX'? *laughing*