Subject: RE: NFS root question
To: John A. Maier - MIS dept. <johnam@mail.kemper.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/06/1998 02:35:15
On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, John A. Maier - MIS dept. wrote:
> I realize bootp is more primative than DHCP, but it works for what
> I'm trying to do.

I looked through the source, and it turns out (if you're using DHCP) the
"next-server" parameter is used as the NFS server. Not very intuitive, I
must say :)

Since I was running a DHCP server for other stuff, I just thought it'd
be nice if I could get it to handle all of my netbooting needs :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++