Subject: first issue of Daemon News, a BSD ezine
To: None <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
From: Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/01/1998 12:00:25
Hi,

I'm proud to announce the first issue of Daemon News, an ezine based
on all of the free BSDs; FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD.  The staff
has worked very hard to get this first issue out on our self-imposed
deadline of the 1st of September.

This first issue contains articles over a broad range of topics; from
a newbie's guide to using chmod and umask to network driver programming
in NetBSD and everything in between.  We hope you'll take a look at us
and, if you're interested, join our team to produce future issues.

We have the main site and 2 mirrors set up right now - if the main site
seems slow, please try one of the mirrors.

	http://www.daemonnews.org/
	http://www2.daemonnews.org/
	http://www3.daemonnews.org/

On behalf of all of the staff here at Daemon News, thanks!

Brett Taylor
brett@www.daemonnews.org