Subject: Site Development
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <chrismar@console.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/30/1998 13:14:39
Hi guys and gals,

This is kind of off topic, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I'm trying to create a web site for all free un*x users.  Whether they be
FreeBSDers, Linuxers, NetBSDers, OpenBSDers, or any un*x users at all. I'm
thinking of something kinda like slashdot.org or freshmeat.net but not as
Linux centric.  Something that all un*x users/operators can enjoy just
just Linux users can enjoy.

Now, this is going to be no easy task, so I'm looking for people to help.
I really need people that can make kick ass web pages, kick ass graphics,
and write stories/articles.  I also need people that seem to get the
inside scoop quickly.  Also, any developers who may care to share upcoming
events/releases/etc...

If you would like to help out, please respond to this message with your
name, e-mail address, and what you would like to do to help.

I would like to get this rolling pretty soon, so please get in touch if
you are interested, or forward to people you think may be interested.

Thanks for listening,
Chris Martino
chrismar@console.org