Subject: Re: netscape out of memory sending mail
To: Brian Dean <brdean@mindspring.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/19/1998 10:25:33
: Anytime I try to send mail using Netscape, it pops up a window
: claiming that Netscape is out of memory and that I should quit other
: applications or close other windows.  I'm running Netscape
: Communicator 4.05 for SunOS 4.1.3 under SunOS compat mode on NetBSD
: 1.3.1 on a SPARC 5 with 128Meg of memory.  This happens with earlier
: versions of Communicator and Netscape as well.
:
: Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix?

Hm - you viewing lots of Java-based sites, eh?  :)

Try "ulimit" on sh or "unlimit" on csh before running netscape.  Your
process limits are too low for Netscape.