Subject: Re: multi homed problems
To: None <roskens@cs.umn.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/05/1998 13:21:00
	Just to clarify - if you have one of the ne cards as the primary
	interface the machine will not route between it and the other ne
	card?

	Does this happen with the 3c905 in but not configured, or in and
	configured to some unrelated network?

		David/absolute

                 -=-  "You can't help my absence of faith"  -=-