Subject: Re: Anyone successfully compile NAS?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Zach Fine <czyz@u.washington.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/13/1998 14:28:37
Hmmm. I've tried all of the patches and makefile changes posted here,
with no success.  I also made a link from /usr/include/soundcard.h to
/usr/include/sys/soundcard.h since for some reason NAS wants it to be
there.

I'd really appreciate it if some knowledgeable person out there could
take a look at the output from my latest attempt to build nas and give
me some hints:

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~czyz

Note that I've highlighted all seemingly relevant errors in red
(ignoring all the mkstemp suggestions) in the hopes that it will help
make the problem obvious.

My patched and modified Makefile is also available on the site.

Thanks for any and all help.

-Zach Fine
czyz@u.washington.edu