Subject: Re: Anyone successfully compile NAS?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Zach Fine <czyz@u.washington.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/12/1998 17:39:55

    Greg> I've got the clients (and thus the library) compiled and
    Greg> working on my sparc after a wee bit of hacking -- mostly
    Greg> involving manual work-arounds to the horrid imake build
    Greg> process.  I also helped build the whole works on NetBSD a
    Greg> few months ago.

Hmmm, I tried that patch, and it applied successfully, but I still had
the same problems compiling nas-- notably that it claimed to have
compiled NAS, but didn't compile the voxware server.  It looked like
it managed to compile some of the utilities and demos, but they won't
run without the server.

All I really want to play with at this point is rsynth anyway, but it
requires NAS as far as I can tell.

Any thoughts?

-thanks

-Zach Fine