Subject: Re: Sup problem; more xautolock info.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/1998 23:18:13
[ On Mon, May 11, 1998 at 13:06:02 (-0400), Mason Loring Bliss wrote: ]
> Subject: Sup problem; more xautolock info.
>
> Has anyone figured out why it happened? I'm curious. (The big loss was the
> deletion of my hard-earned /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles... Oh well.)

Luckily that didn't happen to me.  My /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles is a
symbolic link pointing off into /var/spool/ftp.

> I'm trying to sup -a everything, but the silly thing keeps telling me it'll
> try later.

Yeah, I imagine it was quite busy replacing everyone's lost files.  Mine
completed successfully even over a 28.8 connection early this afternoon.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734      VE3TCP      <gwoods@acm.org>      <robohack!woods>