Subject: Sup problem; more xautolock info.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/1998 13:06:02
Hi, all.

I ignored the recent posts regarding sup nuking /usr/pkgsrc, since I had
been supping without any problems. Now, of course, sup has nuked /usr/pkgsrc
on my system, making me wish I'd paid closer attention.

Has anyone figured out why it happened? I'm curious. (The big loss was the
deletion of my hard-earned /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles... Oh well.)

I'm trying to sup -a everything, but the silly thing keeps telling me it'll
try later.

On another note, I snagged the precompiled binary of xautolock, and it
gave me the same bus error I got with the one I compiled. Any clues?

Thanks!

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments