Subject: Any European NetBSDers want to meet/hang out?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/14/1998 11:39:16
It just so happens that I'm going to Europe in two weeks, and I
know there's a fair number of NetBSDers who are in Europe.  I'm
wondering if any European NetBSDers would like to meet a fellow
American NetBSDer?

If so, my wife and I going to be in Europe from April 24th to May
20th (almost a MONTH!!!  My first vacation in TWO YEARS!!!).  And
just think ...  the first time I left EST5EDT was only two months
ago :-)  We'll be in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Denmark (Billund
and Copenhagen), and Germany (various places around the Black Forest,
the Romantic Road, and ending up in Munich).  This is combined with
a wedding and my wife's family reunion, so our schedule isn't that
flexible, unfortunately ... but we have allocated time for sightseeing,
so if you happen to be in one of those locations, I'd be glad to meet
you and perhaps go out for the beverage of your choice :-)

However, I have to say up front that while I have been taking a
class in German, I wouldn't exactly say that I'm fluent by any
stretch of the imagination ... but I'm trying :-)

Anyway, if you're interested, please send me private email.

--Ken